- Tickets for sale at the main entrance / Schlossplatz.
- Access for annual ticket holders available at all entrances (main entrance, Zähringer Tor and Dreibrückentor).
- The usual requirements of the valid Corona regulations of the country also apply when visiting the Schlossgarten.
- There is an obligation to wear medical mouth-nose coverings at the entrances, in the area of the sanitary facilities and at all constriction points. This applies to guests 6 years of age and older.
- In the castle gardens, the mouth/nose coverings may be removed.
- In addition, a distance of 1.5 metres from staff and other guests must be maintained.
- A maximum of 2,000 people are allowed in the palace garden at any one time.
- The Palace Museum, Garden Mosque, Orangery Museum, Garden Documentation Exhibition and Crafts Museum will remain closed until further notice.
For further information, please see "FAQ and answers (German)"